Instant Homemade Sugar and Coffee Scrub
Instant Homemade Sugar, Coffee Scrub IS LOVED BY EVERYONE!
Learn in less than two minutes with this really straightforward recipe! The best part is it works on all skin types from dry to oily!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS Instant Homemade Sugar, Coffee Scrub?
Sugar and coffee scrub is basically a mixture of sugar, ground coffee, and olive oil. These three ingredients are all-natural and have wonderful benefits for your skin. The coffee grounds help exfoliate, firm and tighten the skin while reducing cellulite. Coffee also has anti-inflammatory properties which reduce redness and irritation. Sugar has anti-bacterial properties which make it great for removing dead skin cells and treating acne or other blemishes on your face or body. Olive oil moisturizes the skin and locks in moisture. All in all, It’s a great way to treat your skin without having to spend money on expensive treatments or products!
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Sweet almond oil or Olive oil
- Table Sugar
- Coffee grounds (maybe upcycled from used coffee)
- Fragrance Oil/ Perfume Oil
Before making the scrub, read the tips below!
- In a small cup, blend equal parts of sugar & coffee grounds.
- Add the olive/almond oil slowly until the powder gets completely wet.
- Add a few drops of your favorite Scent DNA fragrance oil. Blend the mixture thoroughly with a spoon.
- Use immediately on the face or body and enjoy softer skin!
💡Always work in a neat and clean place.
💡Use disinfected or clean tools.
💡Sanitize your hands or wear clean gloves.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR SUGAR AND COFFEE SCRUB
The scrub should be used once every week to help the skin renewal process and to get a brighter complexion.
HOW TO STORE YOUR HOMEMADE SCRUB
It cannot be stored and should be used immediately after preparing.
If you liked using this scrub, please refer to our recipe for homemade shelf-stable scrub on our website blog!