HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN ROLL-ON PERFUME AT HOME
Looking to make your own roll-on perfume at home?
Check out our step-by-step guide to creating a customized fragrance that's perfect for you.
With just a few simple ingredients, including essential oils, carrier oils, and a roll-on bottle, you can create a long-lasting and personal scent that's easy to apply and take with you on the go.
Plus, making your own roll-on perfume at home allows you to avoid potentially harmful chemicals found in many commercial perfumes. Follow our guide to create your own unique fragrance today.
Making your own perfume is actually pretty simple, and quick, and only requires 2 ingredients. You can create scents that will help you relax, de-stress, and give off a sensual vibe or a floral one! It’s so much better than an over-the-counter perfume! Take a look at this simple DIY technique for creating the perfect perfume for you!
Ingredients Needed :
- Carrier Oil (Coconut/Almond/Jojoba/Olive)
- Your favorite perfume oil (or a mix of oils)
- Roll-On Bottles
- The ratio of Carrier oil to the perfume oil blend should always be 90:10.
- Mix your favorite oil or mix (split the number of drops evenly or by our ratios below) into the bottle.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with carrier oil.
- Snap-on the roller ball to the bottle.
- Shake to combine ingredients.
- Voila! Your own roll-on perfume is now ready to use!
Some Perfume Oil Blends To Try:
- 3 drops Grapefruit/ 1 drop Peppermint – energizing blend
- 2 drops Lavender/ 1 drop Vanilla/ 1 drop Lemon – calming and soothing with a little zing
- 1 drop Grapefruit/ 1 drop Ylang Ylang – energizing blend
- 3 drops Jasmine/1 drop Lime - floral blend
- 3 drops Lime/1 drop Clove – de-stress blend
If you loved this, check out our articles on how to make scented massage oil at home!