PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil - 1 kg تم طلبه مرة أخرى وسيتم شحنه بمجرد توافره مرة أخرى في المخزون.
- Acts as an emollient, emulsifying agent, and solubility-enhancing ingredient
- Imparts a soft feel on skin and minimizes moisture loss
- Proven track record as non-sensitizing and safe for use in cosmetics
- Created from a mixture of synthetic polyethylene glycol (PEG) + natural castor oil
- Molecular properties allow it to effectively moisturize skin€™s surface
PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil is an emollient and emulsifying agent created from a mixture of synthetic polyethylene glycol (PEG) + natural castor oil. It also helps other ingredients solubilize in a formula which improves both aesthetics and performance. Essentially, it meshes water and oil substances, as well as allows other ingredients to dissolve cohesively for a pleasing result.
You can find PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil in all kinds of personal care formulas including facial cleansers, serums, toners or hair care products. The weight and size of this ingredient is too large to penetrate beyond skin€™s surface, but that€™s fine€”this type of emollient is needed on the surface to minimize moisture loss and impart a soft feel.